Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate Behaviour
What??? I spend my life 24hrs a day like many others looking after my disabled children yet to find anything funny about their conditions. Enlighten me then idiot what's the funny bit I'm missing???????????????????? +??????????
Words change meaning often enough. It’s an unpleasant word and no reason anyone on here absolute be using it, no matter how offensive or inoffensive one takes it.

Just call someone a clown, lot less serious yet still getting your point across.

My sons a clown, don’t you dare use that word again

Just been looking at some of his Real Madrid/Bayern Munich highlights. So many amazing goals and assists. Most of them seem to come from the centre of the pitch though. Looking forward to seeing which formation Carlo is going to use to get the best out of him.

But anyway what i really wanted to say is, why are we spending more time on a player thread...( who doesn't actually play for us btw ) than the minutes he might actually spend on the pitch?

You not excited by the magnitude of this "potential" signing then bud?

Why wouldn't we spend time discussing a player like James joining us, during the transfer window, when we have been desperate for midfield recruits, regardless of how long he will spend on the pitch for us?

Also, What you make of Allan joining us? Excited by that announcement?

Just been looking at some of his Real Madrid/Bayern Munich highlights. So many amazing goals and assists. Most of them seem to come from the centre of the pitch though. Looking forward to seeing which formation Carlo is going to use to get the best out of him.

He’s easily in the top 5 players in the world, I don’t think people realise how a big of a signing he is, Carlo got the best out of him, how he deals with through balls to DCL is another matter.

You need to learn when to use ‘a’ and ‘an’ before trying to educate others my friend.
Anyway....

Hameth the hour... Hameth the man.

Oh, right. A typo obviously means anything I've said is wrong then. I often think of how people like you deal with talking to people in real life when you don't have grammar or spelling mistakes to hide behind. Must be a hoot at parties :coffee:

Yes James will be the most high profile signing we've made for quite some time. I wonder if opening a everton store in Columbia could be a profitable venture for the club.

Is it bad that I’m really excited to see this lad play football. I’m 29.

the most exiting signing in my lifetime (since you know I could remember).

all down to Carlo. And people wanted Moyes or Howe.
I pity West Ham when I see Moyes scavenging for workhorses and selling their youngsters, He still wears white sports socks with a green and navy ring around the top, he's just not Carlo is he.

HAMEZ.gif

ANY excuse to repost this... :eek:

Is it bad that I’m really excited to see this lad play football. I’m 29.

the most exiting signing in my lifetime (since you know I could remember).

all down to Carlo. And people wanted Moyes or Howe.
I'm trying to temper my excitement untill its official.
But he's not just a very talented player with huge following to help put us back on the map, it feels like one of the most important signings we've made in the past 30(?) years. We have Carlo Ancelotti as manager, with Allan and hopefully Rodriguez joining the team, if we can't end this trophy draught with these, how will we ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.