Old Everton Pictures

Great clip.......great player......great team......great stuff. An Everton player managing to hold on to the ball. That clip.should be shown to Iwobi......Walcott......Siggy......Davies......Gomes.......Delph(if he ever plays for us again).
Just do the simple things well........
What a player Gabby & Brian Harris had in that final a midfield pair along with a young Harvey got us back into the game to push a tired Wednesday back for Trebicock do get those vital goals at 2-2 there was only going to be one winner ....
That run by Gabby is what we miss now in midfield, yet another player who was sold perhaps 12 months too early to Southampton.......
He was a blue through & through residing in the USA ......

Great clip.......great player......great team......great stuff. An Everton player managing to hold on to the ball. That clip.should be shown to Iwobi......Walcott......Siggy......Davies......Gomes.......Delph(if he ever plays for us again).
Just do the simple things well........
God I hate that timewasting ploy, I honestly believe in sending the offending player off. Yet when I see Gabby
doing this, it doesn't seem too bad?

Yep......see him juking his head into shot. It's a wonder that a penalty was not given for daring to get close to a Liverpool player. And then Darracott gets sent off............Cannot stand Clive Thomas..... Hope that's who it is.
It most certainly is.
Who knows how pivotal that ridiculous decision was. Would have been a springboard to another period of success for us, in the same way it was for them, let's say.

February 1975, and Jim Pearson has just scored a late winner against Spurs, to keep the Blues top of the table. Mick Lyons and George Telfer celebrates -
1599382962378.png