Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the flight tracker up again
He could be coming up by train...

WEIRDOS ASSEMBLE!!!!!

trainspotter.jpg

We’ll make the transfer fee back in shirt sales.

Absolute rubbish.

You'd need to shift nearly 308,000 shirts at £65 a pop to make £20m.

Thats assuming Everton make the full £65 per shirt which they absolutely do not, it'd be more like 10% (and even that's optimistic) so in actual fact, we'd need to shift about 3,080,000 for the club to earn £20m.

For the record, the only teams that managed those numbers or higher in 2018/19 were Real Madrid and Man United.

The shirt sales argument in favour of buying a player really gets on my tits.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for signing Rodriguez btw.

Absolute rubbish.

Thats assuming Everton make the full £65 per shirt which they absolutely do not, it'd be more like 10% (and even that's optimistic) so in actual fact, we'd need to shift about 3,080,000 for the club to earn £20m.

For the record, the only teams that managed those numbers or higher in 2018/19 were Real Madrid and Man United.

The shirt contracts aren't swung by sales during the contract. The best it'll do is get us a better deal next time.

Absolute rubbish.

true, but there's no sleeve sponsor, watch the value of that sky rocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.