Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just call BS when I see it - both Allan and Rodriguez are Ancelotti signings and the only one who isnt we are struggling to get over the line according to reports which is telling.

Doucoure is obviously a Brands signing considering we went for him last season before Carlo was here

Some people dont like reality but reality is what I deal in sir.

Allan and Rodriguez are great signings and Brands deserves some praise for getting them over the line - but lets not pretend they would have happened without Ancelotti having managed them previously which has made negotiations for Brands much easier in that regard.
lol

My mate ( RS ) scum. Oh he’s mediocre him.

me I was waiting for you to say that, If you signed him he’s the best ever. Scum the lot of them!

Gobshites to a man/woman/mutant, and generally clueless about football.

Everyone they sign is werld klasss do Der laaaaaaa.

Lazar markovic* says hi!

* Add your own personal fave werld klass gobshite here - plenty to choose from.

Watford want £35m for him.

Napoli wanted £35m for Allan. We've got him for £25m.

Plenty of questions over Brands. Not saying he's the messiah – Ancelotti is the main pull.

But Ancelotti isn't the one doing the negotiating on the fees.

Tbh I was simply analysing the strengths and weaknesses of our DOF 3 years into the job based on his signings to date.

As I said - for players that are surplus to requirements at the europeam giants he's effective in getting them in and also negotiating lower fees for players outside of England.

Whereas so far his weakness seems to be his reluctance in sometimes paying the going rate which tends to be for PL players who naturally go for more money (Zaha, Zouma, Doucoure) and history tells you unless you pay the going rate (Richarlison, Maguire, Chillwell) you risk losing out or needing to look elswhere.

Thats not me shouting Brands OUT or failing to acknowledge the good work hes done getting Allan/James in for lower fees than initially wanted by their clubs.

Anyway - Rodriguez eh

Gobshites to a man/woman/mutant, and generally clueless about football.

Everyone they sign is werld klasss do Der laaaaaaa.

Lazar markovic* says hi!

* Add your own personal fave werld klass gobshite here - plenty to choose from.

it’s like we already know what they’re saying. We sign a player he’s crap.
They do and he’s class LOL ok

Tbh I was simply analysing the strengths and weaknesses of our DOF 3 years into the job based on his signings to date.

As I said - for players that are surplus to requirements at the europeam giants he's effective in getting them in and also negotiating lower fees for players outside of England.

Whereas so far his weakness seems to be his reluctance in sometimes paying the going rate which tends to be for PL players who naturally go for more money (Zaha, Zouma, Doucoure) and history tells you unless you pay the going rate (Richarlison, Maguire, Chillwell) you risk losing out or needing to look elswhere.

Thats not me shouting Brands OUT or failing to acknowledge the good work hes done getting Allan/James in for lower fees than initially wanted by their clubs.

Anyway - Rodriguez eh

Players are cheaper outside the Premier League.

More news as we get it.

Anyway - Rodriguez eh

I Want doucoure aswell mate, imagine our midfield! I’m sure we are in talks and it’s just the price etc

it’s like we already know what they’re saying. We sign a player he’s crap.
They do and he’s class LOL ok

Without fail - doesn't matter who it is. I've had rs "mates" telling me we overpaid for richy and he's crap?! Ok son, off you go.

They will have their voodoo dolls of Jimmy out praying for an injury to the lad, I swear it's what they do, and they have the balls to call us bitter and smalltime!

Boss all this!

Any Bluenose who isn't enjoying all this really needs to take a look at what they are doing following us and football in general.

It's an incredible signing, a truly world class player, who the gaffer knows and trusts - what's not to like?!
This goes for Allan as well - can't wait for the vids/contract Dave - limbs everywhere! Get em done blues, please!
Its seriously eating into my work time.

Without fail - doesn't matter who it is. I've had rs "mates" telling me we overpaid for richy and he's crap?! Ok son, off you go.

They will have their voodoo dolls of Jimmy out praying for an injury to the lad, I swear it's what they do, and they have the balls to call us bitter and smalltime!

I know, oh its nothing he’s crap etc, even other clubs they say the same. But all they’re signings or they’re players are the best etc. And if they dont sign any oh we don’t need them. lol I hope we boot them everywere in the derby

Anyway - Rodriguez eh
LOLZ at this.

Players are cheaper outside the Premier League.

More news as we get it.

Aye but my initial point was Brands still seems to go into negotiations with English clubs with the same strategy that he does in Europe however I personally dont think it works that way.

If a European club wants €30 million you often see clubs negotiate and drive that down - whereas when do you see that happen these days in England? You either pay £80 million for Maguire or you dont, likewise £70 million for Zaha, £50 million for Stones, God knows what for Grealish etc.

Im just skeptical that unless we offer a loanee to sweeten the deal as reported that we'll get Watford to lower their asking price certainly not until the windows nearly closed or Doucoure lashes in a transfer request.

English clubs simply dont need to sell players financially and I think when you look at the deals that Brands hasn't gotten over the line Gabriel aside they all seem English based sides/players compared to his successes overseas.

Status
Not open for further replies.