Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just shows Brands still struggles to deal with clubs who either dont want or need to actively sell their players.

Like Zaha all over again this Doucoure one - pay the money and get him in for Spurs.

Better yet - give them Iwobi on loan with the option to buy for £15-20 million next season if they get promotion - winner winner.

How many DoF jobs do you apply for each month... on average, like?

But Watford don't need to sell - they have nice parachute money to keep them safe until atleast next season before any inevitable fire sale of players.

Same way Bournemouth didnt bend over for Man City - they had a price and ultimately had to pay it regardless of their relegation.

Do I think Doucoure will sign - yes

But I worry it will drag on for a few more weeks when we could massively do with him in the door for the opening fixtures - we saw what rushing Gbamin into the league did and we shouldn't be doing with same with either of Allan or Rodriguez - both need to be eased into the Prem.
Their finances, more importantly their group finances are really bad. They have been up for sale for 6 months.

This is quite exciting. However, I can't stop thinking that I need to relax because he'll end up injured or rubbish like all our signings pretty much.

tenor.gif

Boss all this!

Any Bluenose who isn't enjoying all this really needs to take a look at what they are doing following us and football in general.

It's an incredible signing, a truly world class player, who the gaffer knows and trusts - what's not to like?!
This goes for Allan as well - can't wait for the vids/contract Dave - limbs everywhere! Get em done blues, please!

Just shows Brands still struggles to deal with clubs who either dont want or need to actively sell their players.

Like Zaha all over again this Doucoure one - pay the money and get him in for Spurs.

Better yet - give them Iwobi on loan with the option to buy for £15-20 million next season if they get promotion - winner winner.

Watford want £35m for him.

Napoli wanted £35m for Allan. We've got him for £25m.

Plenty of questions over Brands. Not saying he's the messiah – Ancelotti is the main pull.

But Ancelotti isn't the one doing the negotiating on the fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.