Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Score Draw

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Let's adjourn for a cheese supper

Votes: 37 48.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are gonna be sluggish as these first 3-4 games of the season.

Also risking injuries if the lads aint getting a few good run outs before the league starts.

They need to arrange something, can't just have 2 pre season games that's ridiculous, 3 was bad enough but under the circumstances was understandable.

Why was 3 bad enough? Not many teams have played friendlies because of the shorter gap. Arsenal for example had 1 tune up game before they played the RS yesterday

Why was 3 bad enough? Not many teams have played friendlies because of the shorter gap. Arsenal for example had 1 tune up game before they played the RS yesterday
I said it was understandable under the current circumstances didn't I. You need more than 3 to get up to speed but it is what it is, there's a virus. Our lads looked nowhere near fit at the end of last season that's why I thought 3 was bad but things change.

We are gonna be sluggish as these first 3-4 games of the season.

Also risking injuries if the lads aint getting a few good run outs before the league starts.

I think we’re going to see a lot of injuries across the league thus season just due to circumstances.

you would hope though that the fitness levels would be quite good as they were playing only a couple of weeks ago .

I said it was understandable under the current circumstances didn't I. You need more than 3 to get up to speed but it is what it is, there's a virus. Our lads looked nowhere near fit at the end of last season that's why I thought 3 was bad but things change.

I thought they looked off it but it’s whether that was mental as much as physical .

Bedwetters unite.

“worst Pre-season ever”, despite the season finishing 6 weeks ago, people are moaning about “lack of matches”.

Kin Ell lads, what more do you want?We arranged 3.

Other teams Pre-season friendly (so far)

Arsenal - 2 (inc. Charity Shield)
Liverpool - 3 (inc. Charity Shield)
Villa - 3
Brighton - 1
Chelsea - 1
Spurs - 3 (will be total 4)
United & City - 0

we’ll get another friendly lined up no doubt, so not sure why you’re all cry arsing.

Can already picture you booing Allan.

Duncan Ferguson scores Everton’s second goal against Blackburn Rovers FC at Ewood Park, Blackburn on the 8th November 1997.

Status
Not open for further replies.