Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to think James would play in the middle. We need more pace out wide and someone like Bailey would be perfect for it.

Personally it feels unlikely that we'd bring in all three of Allan, Doucoure and James - it would be better business all round to get Allan, James and Bailey or another quick winger.

Alternatively we might buy all three, and even more players and it ends up being Marcel pretending all along that we're skint.

I think it should be 1 CM bought and possibly 1 on loan. We are going to have to rely on Gbamin delivering on his return

Problem is his "Best" was a far higher level than he's been able to reach in years.

His legs have gone.

May as well sign Cesc Fabregas, Pedro and Pique and claim we're prime Barcelona.
573074AF-D824-4838-8153-36DBCB008EF6.jpeg

Always thought JR played number 10 position?
Will he be happy out wide or will Ancelotti change formation to accommodate?
If we sign him that is!
I'd still like us to sign a boss striker by the way. Calvert-Lewin ok but I think we need somebody more prolific.
Not Troy Deeney!

Unless we receive substantial offers for those players (Bernard aside maybe) I can’t see them being sold.

Sigurdsson won’t move on. I don’t think many clubs will be interested in him, if they are I can’t see him wanting to leave unless it’s something that stands out for him like playing Champions League football. No way he’s taking a pay cut. Also with him I can’t help but feel Ancelotti likes him.

I think Iwobi will get another season and again I can’t see the club accepting anything less than what they paid for him or any clubs willing to pay that.

Gomes still a good squad player for us and Kean will be given another season like Iwobi I think, or at least be loaned out.

For me, realistically our only sellable ‘assets’ are Bernard, Kenny or Davies and I can’t really see them bringing much in.

I agree with all of that.

I think there is a possibility that a few of them could be loaned out though, and maybe we could bring one or two in on loan ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.