Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Wouldnt get hung up on it.

Some absolute virgin, back in the day, when we had a different version of it, negged me 250 times a night for 3 nights solid. Thats 750 posts, going back years, that he dug out to post a Neg against them.

Must have taken him hours, the saddo.

An honourable mention for @hktoffee who spent all night negging @orly into oblivion too lol

Yep. Wouldnt get hung up on it.

Some absolute virgin, back in the day, when we had a different version of it, negged me 250 times a night for 3 nights solid. Thats 750 posts, going back years, that he dug out to post a Neg against them.

Must have taken him hours, the saddo.

I thought we caught them?

There was a point where you me and @MarcelsGoat each were well into triple-figure neg points, there was a whole separate "notable list" back then

So we cant buy Allan cos then Napoli buy Gabriel and we cant sign Gabriel cos Napoli will sulk and not sell us Allan and then Carlo will resign cos he has to play Tom Davies.

Sure, your sarcasm does indicate one way it could play out.

More realistically, as roydo said we buy Allan and let Gabriel slide to make that happen, since all we need at CB is to paper over the cracks so that we have some flexibility with Branthwaite's long-term development plan.

It's not impossible that Mina will blossom defensively, as he's still within the age range where CBs come into their own, but there are no guarantees. It's probably unreasonable to expect Keane to develop further, and I would recommend cutting our losses there if we are able to upgrade.

Other clubs negotiating transfers:

giphy.gif

Everton negotiating transfers:

giphy.gif

Because Carlo wants him.
You don't get a top manager in then say "Actually Mr Ancelotti how about this 22 year old who has done nothing of note but will cost half as much and may not do what you want, instead of the experienced Champions League player you had under you not too long ago and specifically want".
This is a good post

Status
Not open for further replies.