Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

I guess it could be be why he is being priced at 10 million. He has three years left on his contract. If United are seeking 10 million then it means they are eager to get rid.

United aren't in the habit of letting good players go on the cheap, and if he was in demand, then the market itself would be valuing him at far more than 10 million. There would be competition for his signature.

It reminds me of our bid for Delph. Reportedly, we made an opening bid of 8 million and were expecting it to be rejected and subject to negotiation, but City just said "Yes please" and got rid of him as soon as they possibly could because he was bad crap with a bad injury record.

This player is not in demand!
Absolutely
I’ve actually not seen that much of him, but that injury record is a nightmare for someone of his age

Dalot would be a shrewd signing, as previously said covers 4 positions adequately & would probably be our starting right back as is. Would mean we didn’t have to buy a left back too.

Everloan with an option to buy would be perfect, don’t even care that it’s another Man U cast off. So long as it’s more Phil than Morgan
That's half the problem with these type of players. There ok at 4 positions but not brilliant at any. So he is another squad player not an improvement on the 1st 11

Status
Not open for further replies.