£100m: Who would you buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd buy a time machine and bring Roy Keane , in his prime , to captain the shambles that is our spineless midfield. That would scare the living daylights out of them , and into some action.
Time machine ? - must stop drinking this stuff !!
If you had a time machine you could just travel back to the mid 80‘s and watch proper footballers

I’d buy out the contracts of siguardisson, Ramirez, Bolasie, Tosun and Delph and any others who are draining the wage bill and aren’t up to standard.

how much does it cost? Is it literally say £100K per week for Walcott, say, and X 2 years so £10m to buy out Walcott, for instance 0 is that how it works/

Imagine...
would just take the midfield - Reid, Bracewell, Steven, Sheedy - perfect.

Sorry for the diversion, but it's really important I buy the right players with my £100m using the time machine..

who was the title winning midfield in 86-87? I saw Reid only played a few and wasn't that when Bracewell got injured/ Was it Alan Harper and someone else?

Does anyone know about 'average starting XI' websites or know about it for our title winning seasons?
I always assumed it was Southall - Steven-Ratcliffe-Mountfield-V D H - Steven-Reid-Bracewell- Sheedy -Sharp & Heath in 86-87 but that may not be true

I have real fancy for those Cadbury Fuse bars from the 90’s, they were damn tasty. So I’d use a large percentage of the money to recreate the recipe and open a manufacturing line.

then with what’s left, I’d probably buy Shane Long
Put us down for a fuse bar please.

Is 3rd party ownership of players still allowed? If it is I'd buy Tom Davies for 100 million, help with FFP and give Carlo a nice wedge to go out and get some players of his own choosing.

Status
Not open for further replies.