2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are so full of crap Dave.
You've seen him play, you've seen him do good, but will never admit it because he's a Brands signing so you ignore all the things good things and use random stats from when he was 16.
We all know how you work.

Lads from our own academy get much worse treatment off our fans.

Some folks just don't seem to understand that young players need time to find their feet and to develop. Strange country at 19 , originally managed by an absolute idiot , and then a Covid pandemic !. Wonder why he might have struggled a bit. Never let the facts get in the way of an agenda though.

Some folks just don't seem to understand that young players need time to find their feet and to develop. Strange country at 19 , originally managed by an absolute idiot , and then a Covid pandemic !. Wonder why he might have struggled a bit. Never let the facts get in the way of an agenda though.
Not to mention he wasn't actually playing. 8 minutes off the bench every other week isn't really anything.

He won me over after the Newcastle game. The lad put in one of the most pitiful performances I have seen, was rightly blasted with the instant sub by Dunc and responded with his best performance the next week. You don’t usually see a recovery like that from youngsters.

I think he is willing to learn which is half the battle from players. Having said that, Carlo seems to have a little bit of a beef with him. It might have something to do with that quarantine party (which was indeed idiotic, but he is a kid and kids do dumb things). Hopefully that is resolved.

He won me over after the Newcastle game. The lad put in one of the most pitiful performances I have seen, was rightly blasted with the instant sub by Dunc and responded with his best performance the next week. You don’t usually see a recovery like that from youngsters.

I think he is willing to learn which is half the battle from players. Having said that, Carlo seems to have a little bit of a beef with him. It might have something to do with that quarantine party (which was indeed idiotic, but he is a kid and kids do dumb things). Hopefully that is resolved.

still pisses me off he got taken off that game think ive mentioned it a few times ( the newcastle one ) he was superb

I'd like to see him given a few starts. Coming in at ~ 80' doesn't suit him. The few times he's started he seems to have more composure.
Doesnt suit anyone trying to stake a claim.. needed and should have got at least 12 starts... that’s a number I’ve figured does a kids development justice... and to be fair no reason he didn’t deserve it

Doesnt suit anyone trying to stake a claim.. needed and should have got at least 12 starts... that’s a number I’ve figured does a kids development justice... and to be fair no reason he didn’t deserve it

I mean you dont see him in training and 3 managers have concluded he isnt ready to start. His attitude, based on what we have seen isn't great. Couldn't be arsed to run about at OT like Ferguson asked him to do. Sulked. Broke lockdown rules (sorry, dont give me 'hes a kid' routine, he was old enough to have party with a bunch of girls, hes old enough to know he shouldn't have).

I was very pleased with his performance against Bournemouth but I cant blame any of the manager for not wanting to throw him in more often. DCL and Richarlison were undroppable for a good period before lockdown as well. He has to earn those starts not be gifted them.

I

He has to earn those starts not be gifted them.

I don’t disagree totally but I’m a believer in proper game time is essential to develop and HAS to be given. It’s funny how the more a kid plays the better he gets... took your undroppable DCL 3 years to find the back of the net more consistently... what Kean would do with that amount of Opportunity!

Status
Not open for further replies.