Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
QPR said to be looking for £20m for Eze come on Brands get your finger out get him and Stengs or Ihattaren and that's both wings sorted for the next 5yrs.

I think Carlo will like Kenny, he’s not particularly suspect at the back and whips in a much better ball than Coleman and buys us a year to focus our funds on more pressing positions this year.

That said, that’s when I thought Schalke would try and get him on the cheap. We can probs get a fair bit more now if both West Ham and Schalke want him.

Would be open to the move if the money’s good enough and we have someone lined up not only to replace Kenny but displace Coleman.

I think Carlo will like Kenny, he’s not particularly suspect at the back and whips in a much better ball than Coleman and buys us a year to focus our funds on more pressing positions this year.

That said, that’s when I thought Schalke would try and get him on the cheap. We can probs get a fair bit more now if both West Ham and Schalke want him.

Would be open to the move if the money’s good enough and we have someone lined up not only to replace Kenny but displace Coleman.
Kenny has had a year first team,first choice now in Germany. I could be ready to seriously challenge Coleman now. As said earlier we have more pressing positions that need sorting.

QPR said to be looking for £20m for Eze come on Brands get your finger out get him and Stengs or Ihattaren and that's both wings sorted for the next 5yrs.

He looks a real talent, but so did Lookman and he was never able to perform at top flight level. Its a risky signing. Not one im against by any means, but 20m is a huge fee for a player in the lower leagues.

He looks a real talent, but so did Lookman and he was never able to perform at top flight level. Its a risky signing. Not one im against by any means, but 20m is a huge fee for a player in the lower leagues.
Risky yes but isn't every transfer I would rather take a risk with someone like him and atleast have a sell on value than pay over the odds for a near 28yr old who we would never get are money back on.

Jesus pages upon pages on the merit of signing Zaha.
First off, what makes you think he’d want to join us now anyway?! He supposedly wants a champions league club.

Brands was brought in to deliver young talent like this and has so far not delivered any we're are his worldwide scout's he did it at PSV .

Status
Not open for further replies.