Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zaha for Iwobi, Tosun and 40m ish would be alright. Gets two useless players off the books who are on big wages and we bring in someone who will probably be useless but we don't know for sure in exchange.

If we could swap Iwobi & Tosun for Zaha it would be the greatest business of all time.

Lad has el magico in his boots

I'm wary of signing big fish in little pond players who have previously failed at big clubs.

Plus his attitude this season for Palace has been worrying. Basically downed tools.

Hes a hard no for me - he's not even an Ancelotti signing as we were after him before he arrived.

I'm wary of signing big fish in little pond players who have previously failed at big clubs.

Plus his attitude this season for Palace has been worrying. Basically downed tools.

Hes a hard no for me - he's not even an Ancelotti signing as we were after him before he arrived.

Its deffo paper talk Im hearing nothing about it - but he's still an upgrade on Iwobi & getting both him & Toshun off the books would be a bonus in itself.

also sure lescott wasn’t relagated and carsley wasn’t a journeyman

Technically Lescott was relegated, he was in the Wolves squad that went down but he was injured for the whole season so didn't play at all.

Carsley's 3 clubs before coming to us would hardly put him in the journeyman category as you say.

Zaha is just another mid table hero.
If he was as outstanding as some reckon he would have been at a top club for the last few years and beyond our reach.
He has been lacklustre this season and we already have too many inconsistent players.
In any case our pursuit of him last year was for a different manager with different requirements.
If we were looking for a player in his position there are definitely better prospects at cheaper prices out there.
Any links are just lazy speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.