2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time I’ve actually been worried about him being our manager now. Why would he really want to stay for a long term project? He might be getting paid a ridiculous sum of money but this could still impact his reputation overall

Work cut out Carlo. Not many can get a song out of that group of numpties.

images

Worked wonders with this group to get us away from relegation. Now they’re trying to throw him under the bus. He needs to be backed unequivocally to lead a purge of this squad. No one should be safe. These players got Koeman and Silva fired and they can’t be allowed to see off another Everton manager. They have to be culled now. Pickford Keane Coleman Siggurdson Davies have to go as a minimum.

Not a single player is his. And i doubt he wants any of them.
Awful awful transfer policy of last few years now biting. And it would on any manager who came in.

I'm sure there will be some people who will say that Ancelotti will quit soon or that he'll at the very least be shocked and horrified by how bad the team is (as though his team didn't have the slightest clue what our side was like or its form ect and didn't bother with even the slightest bit of research). Well I'm sorry to break it to you lads but you're talking nonsense at per. The man signed a four and a half year contract knowing that he was in for a massive rebuilding job and that it was going to take time. He knows what he's doing you see because he's Carlo Ancelotti, one of the best football managers in the world. He's not Steve or Dan or Chris ect sitting in their box room in Huyton, Kenny or Old Swan wetting the bed screaming for instant gratification along with change and success yesterday.......

The way performances have fallen off a cliff in the last few games, it could be he's told certain players to find a new club and they've just downed tools. I just hope we back him in the transfer window, or he'll be off himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.