Old Everton Pictures

All relative of course. You love modern life with it's loss of law and order, widespread drug taking, demeaning sexualisation of young women ..... how many warts are you willing to accept?
What are you waffling about. This was about Tony Kay getting a life ban. A ban that no modern day footballer would ever get no matter what the crime.
As for what 'warts" im.prepared to accept. You some kind of mind reader.
You know nothing about me. Nothing.. And it seems that you know nothing about anything. I'm finished now. Except for one more comment........Tony Kay did not deserve a life ban. And it was nothing to do with the clap trap that you waffle. Society on the whole was run by idiots back then. And the Mary Whitehouses of the football world did for Kay. They were the corrupt ones.
Good day ............

I didn't mind the saint as a player, we put him (and the other two) in a famous song for one reason - deep down we knew they were very, very, good at what they did - I just don't mind admitting it.
tbh, the whole rs hate thing hadn't really kicked in then...started with cryarses emlyn and smith.
True......

1594378839828.jpeg

Roy Vernon showing a reluctance to hand the League Championship trophy to Liverpool's Ron Yeats in 1964

I didn't mind the saint as a player, we put him (and the other two) in a famous song for one reason - deep down we knew they were very, very, good at what they did - I just don't mind admitting it.
tbh, the whole rs hate thing hadn't really kicked in then...started with cryarses emlyn and smith.
Ian st John was the Catts type of player hard-working etc The GV showed flair & had the off day the Catt liked consistency, but the GV shone through in the end - the Everton fans adored him , and the Catt was already aware of that point thank goodness.....