2019/20 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
The usual from him, couple of safe backward passes and a few challenges bottled, sure earned his 120k this week

Did we? Because we scored from Digne booting it long? We didn’t touch the ball all second half, what improved?

....we were getting overrun first half, I think that was less apparent for longer spells in the 2nd. I’m not saying he was amazing, but he was more effective than Gomes this evening and we improved for his introduction.

....we were getting overrun first half, I think that was less apparent for longer spells in the 2nd. I’m not saying he was amazing, but he was more effective than Gomes this evening and we improved for his introduction.

I failed to see any improvement at any point during the game. Southampton running out of steam for a bit towards the end of the first half doesn’t constitute an improvement.

I failed to see any improvement at any point during the game. Southampton running out of steam for a bit towards the end of the first half doesn’t constitute an improvement.

...I think Gomes is finding it really tough and I’m critical of Sigurdsson this season but I just thought we improved for his introduction (and Sidebe’s).

Status
Not open for further replies.