Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucas Torreira and Ndombele seems to be on the outs at their respective clubs. If we could get either at a decent price, I'd be very happy to sign them. Either would massive improvements over what we have in the CM currently.
Nah not for me. Torreira is really average on the ball.

In my view we can manage with our current defence crop for another year. If Ancelotti thinks Gabriel is worth pursuing, fine.

I'd rather put everything we have into midfield 2 x CM, RM, and another forward if we have resources and depending who we can flog. We must keep Richarlison and keeping Digne would negate the need to replace him, when the need is far more obvious elsewhere.

Bernard seems the obvious one to get off the wage bill, even a modest fee would represent profit and there would be takers on the continent for him I think.

We should also maximise frees and loans where possible. If we are targeting quality over quantity, then leave that to the paid transfers, and allow a small proportion of the budget to pad out the squad with an extra player or two, if required.

Torreira isn't that good imo. Ndombele hasn't played enough to know but the price on that figures to still be outrageous.
Yes I wouldn’t want torreira.
Ndombelle looked class in France
I remember him against city in the champions league, dominated the game, was brilliant.

Maybe a loan deal Lol

Torreira isn't that good imo. Ndombele hasn't played enough to know but the price on that figures to still be outrageous.
But neither are any good.

Torreira was alright last year and earlier this season before the coaching change, he just doesn't fit Arteta's system. He's a bulldog of midfielder who would add much needed tenacity to our flaccid midfield. Also has two years of PL experience, which would make him more attractive in the short term.

Do you think Coleman is finished? I don't. I'd still be happy with him as first choice right back with Kenny as backup, for one more season, at least.

Think we've got bigger problems than RB. I think he could still do a job, seems to have lost his legs a bit but still defends aptly. Ideally we'd bring in a younger, fresh RB to come and challenge him next year. Not convinced Kenny is or ever will be good enough tbh.

Torreira was alright last year and earlier this season before the coaching change, he just doesn't fit Arteta's system. He's a bulldog of midfielder who would add much needed tenacity to our flaccid midfield. Also has two years of PL experience, which would make him more attractive in the short term.
Nah Torreira was a myth last season. People expected him to be good and gave him a large amount of benefit of the doubt. This season has cemented that he doesn't have it. They won't sell him for nothing either.

Hes a crap little big eared midget who got found out as being all bark no bite.

Status
Not open for further replies.