Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could replace the entire midfield they’re so bad.

gomes looks sexy but contributes nothing, maybe the odd foul.

iwobi is a shocking waste of good money. Gives ball away far too often.

bernard - again doesn’t score, doesn’t assist, just off nice bit of control and cos he’s Brazilian the fans lap it up.

davies - would struggle in the championship.

siggurdson - the ghost that walks. Looks like he’s just woken up from a coma.

You could replace the entire midfield they’re so bad.

gomes looks sexy but contributes nothing, maybe the odd foul.

iwobi is a shocking waste of good money. Gives ball away far too often.

bernard - again doesn’t score, doesn’t assist, just off nice bit of control and cos he’s Brazilian the fans lap it up.

davies - would struggle in the championship.

siggurdson - the ghost that walks. Looks like he’s just woken up from a coma.

Exactly. It’s the whole midfield, not even just CM. We aren’t gona get that Bailey, or anyone in that category, so I think we’d be very lucky to get Willian on a free, that’s if he’d even consider us.

We need two new CM’s and a new left winger as well. A new right back as well.

So it’s a bit bizarre as to why we are being linked with centre half’s. It’s probably because Carlo wants to build from the back, but the midfield is so shocking that it needs sorting out first, then right back.

Judging by the minutes that players have been getting, I reckon Bernard, Sigurdsson, Kean and Delph will go in the summer.

Surely, that would be enough to raise funds for at least a couple of decent additions.

Defensively we’re sound. I’d be happy with Sidibe for another season on loan and having Braithwaite as backup, if it meant splashing cash all over the midfield.

Richarlison, DCL and Kean would be prolific with an actual midfield behind them.

Our best midfielder is Anthony Gordon.

Gomes has looked poor since the restart no doubt. He proved he's a good player alongside Gueye though so I'm hoping with a decent partner he can find some form again.

Judging by the minutes that players have been getting, I reckon Bernard, Sigurdsson, Kean and Delph will go in the summer.

Surely, that would be enough to raise funds for at least a couple of decent additions.
I think if we got an offer for Bernard we'd take it. Carlo doesn't seem to like him.

Defensively we’re sound. I’d be happy with Sidibe for another season on loan and having Braithwaite as backup, if it meant splashing cash all over the midfield.

Richarlison, DCL and Kean would be prolific with an actual midfield behind them.

Our best midfielder is Anthony Gordon.
I'd rather Kenny than Sidibe.

Status
Not open for further replies.