Match Thread Norwich City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Compare him to someone like Rooney at his age. Charging things down, explosive on the ball. He’s not got it in him
Agree but comparing him to someone like Rooney is a bit extreme. He was an utter freak at such a young age. Tbh I'd be happy if Moise looked like he could cover ground for 20 minutes without blowing out of his arse and not lose the ball.

Got to be Keane for a good defensive display and scoring our first goal since... the first of March?

Agree but comparing him to someone like Rooney is a bit extreme. He was an utter freak at such a young age. Tbh I'd be happy if Moise looked like he could cover ground for 20 minutes without blowing out of his arse and not lose the ball.
He’s 20 years old after an extended break. Should have been all over the pitch. He got lucky at one point losing possession in a dangerous area.

Didnt learn much from that against a team already relegated.
Could we have put them to the sword if we really wanted?
I dont actualy think so. Need to be more ruthless.

Carlo is setting them up much better and when he gets a transfer window we will see the difference .I agree that a clean sheet away from home and a win is all we can ask after the lock down ,in fact I would take that every game this season if I could .COYB

Status
Not open for further replies.