New Everton Stadium Discussion

Stadium builds usually get another architect that works with the contractor in terms of feasibility and engineering etc. Maybe he thought he was going the whole way.

I'm sure Meis has been paid very very well for those concept designs. Feel sorry for the ones who have to put that design together!

Kevin's in his mentions and is putting in the hard yards

The fans are getting the blame again, Kev's big M.O.

Stadium builds usually get another architect that works with the contractor in terms of feasibility and engineering etc. Maybe he thought he was going the whole way.

He's been pretty involved throughout for the other projects he's worked on. Particularly the Roma stadium from reading interviews and news.

I'm going to guess that Laing O'Rourke has come back with the estimate and said it's going to cost £xxxm more than what the club initially thought. They'd told him to re-do something, like half the bloody stadium, he's told them to do one.

Trojan Horse Dan has been steered through the consultations by Everton here hasn't he?

Ho ho. Bill's still got it.

He's been pretty involved throughout for the other projects he's worked on. Particularly the Roma stadium from reading interviews and news.

I'm going to guess that Laing O'Rourke has come back with the estimate and said it's going to cost £xxxm more than what the club initially thought. They'd told him to re-do something, like half the bloody stadium, he's told them to do one.

I imagine thats whats likely the case.

No doubt designs will be scaled back and we'll get some other duffer in to make a basic stadium.

Crap really as I loved Meis designs.

Not true.

Everton could have posted him a turd in the post and he'd still be in the wrong here.

Remarkable - he's ticking every box of what, as a client, you shouldn't be doing on Twitter. Even the "It's my personal Twitter"
The Roma stadium went tits up, not his fault, but still.

Now he's flouncing off on us.

Well at least he's made sure nobody else will hire him outside America.

Everton could have posted him a turd in the post and he'd still be in the wrong here.

Remarkable - he's ticking every box of what, as a client, you shouldn't be doing on Twitter. Even the "It's my personal Twitter"
Thought it was just me who thought this. He's finished his part of the job hasn't he with planning permission getting submitted.

Reckon he's just spat his dummy out as he was treating it like his "baby".

Always been one bad attention seeker.