2019/20 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Another one Koeman near enough demanded who ended up being a terrible signing. Hopefully we don't make the mistake of indulging a manager to that extent again.

Schneiderlin himself clearly thought he was Sergio Busquets. Looked elegant on the ball at times but overall a very limited player.

'Undisclosed fee', so it's probably £18 million down the drain.

money-down-drain-loses-waste-24902852.jpg

462pw4.jpg

Done ok some times and poorly other times.

Not his fault he accepted the ridiculous wages we offered him.

Best of luck in the future.

Don't think the wage was too ridiculous, it's what we had to do to get him here because he'd have been on similarly high wages at United. Don't know if we have him a pay rise, hope we didn't because any player who flops should be taking wage decreases imo.

I don't blame the club too much for this one, it could have been a good signing, at least he wasn't talentless like players like niasse and martina. I blame the player fully for this one and maybe some personal issues.

The cull begins. At long long last.
I don't think Morgan always got a fair deal, albeit he didn't always help himself, but I agree with the cull; I want Everton to be ruthless in their dealings.

Mirallas, Sandro, Bolasie, Niasse and a fair few others need to be hurried out the door, so we can start really utilising our finances properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.