Next shirt sponsor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A4997371-05A7-40C0-A142-39B9415809FB.jpeg
:celebrate:

Are you stupid? Yes he’s wealthier and if you know how we’ve been spending I would say he’s already on board

Our spending hasn’t come close to Abramovich levels. We’ve continued to sell our best players and replace them with dross that wouldn’t even get into one of Moyes’ Everton sides.

If FFP is relaxed, and our de facto owner is wealthier than Abramovich, then we should be in for a treat and expect Abramovich level expenditure, should we not?

Our spending hasn’t come close to Abramovich levels. We’ve continued to sell our best players and replace them with dross that wouldn’t even get into one of Moyes’ Everton sides.

If FFP is relaxed, and our de facto owner is wealthier than Abramovich, then we should be in for a treat and expect Abramovich level expenditure, should we not?

LOL under moshiri we haven’t done that other than tho replacement for lukaku. But if FFP can be over looked we will spend hugely I have no doubt

Have there been rumours of an imminent announcement? It was good to have the kit deal tied up but I imagine with shirt sponsorship it may be more complicated due to the pandemic.

I did hear talk of another betting sponsor which would be disappointing but I guess understandable if the circumstances reduce our options.

LOL under moshiri we haven’t done that other than tho replacement for lukaku. But if FFP can be over looked we will spend hugely I have no doubt

Well I’m glad that you agree that the relaxation of FFP should lead to Abramovich levels of spending from our de facto owner; so we will finally be signing quality and not turds that wouldn’t have got into our first team 10 years ago.

I don’t know, I think Moshiri does have a history of selling our best players and replacing them with real dross. He did it with Stones, Lukaku, Barkley and Gueye.

Last edited:
It's a bit bizzare that they write "Hummel scored an own goal by declaring affinity to clubs that do not win" then goes on to write "This may go a long way explaining the fact that their portfollio includes Rangers". The club that has won the same amount of trophies as Liverpool and Man Utd combined.

I presume it’s from The Daily Mirror. Either way, I’m hoping they look like morons once again when we reveal our actual sponsor, and not the producer of our kits, as they have clearly confused the two. Much like when they were gutted we signed Ancelotti rather than Mark Hughes.

Well I’m glad that you agree that the relaxation of FFP should lead to Abramovich levels of spending from our de facto owner; so we will finally be signing quality and not turds that wouldn’t have got into our first team 10 years ago.

I don’t know, I think Moshiri does have a history of selling our best players and replacing them with real dross. He did it with Stones, Lukaku, Barkley and Gueye.
Moshiri did choose the replacements though did he .

Status
Not open for further replies.