Hummel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wheres the 9m figure come from bar that journo? Nothing from official sources. Not buying that a company like Hummel desperate to have us isn't giving more than 9m a year. There must be a percentage of total sales too etc or its more than 9m.

The Athletic are saying it too.

EF89223C-A2BC-46EF-8990-89DAAAC01D22.jpeg
F0B6086F-1300-433F-A540-407D3FCA2F72.jpeg
8E765120-C622-49A6-96BC-E437FF65EF33.jpeg

Let's just grind our teeth, hope the kits look nothing like their previous efforts and that we qualify for Europe so we can get a decent kit manufacturer.

I haven't seen anything mentioned in the deal, does the hummel deal start 1st June/ 1st July or some other date, just wondering if the season restarts in June, but doesn't end until mid July could we be wearing the new kits?

If so that would mean we have worn kits from 3 seasons in 1 season after we wore last season away kit at Palace on the opening day

Also Hummel kits seems to be slightly more expensive, looking at mens short sleeve shirt, ours from Umbro this year was £55.
Hummels Rangers shirt is £60. Still not at the levels of Nike and Adidas having a "match kit" £90 and £65 "stadium kit" but I know these costs can mount up for people, particularly parents when they are buying them for their kids

I haven't seen anything mentioned in the deal, does the hummel deal start 1st June/ 1st July or some other date, just wondering if the season restarts in June, but doesn't end until mid July could we be wearing the new kits?

If so that would mean we have worn kits from 3 seasons in 1 season after we wore last season away kit at Palace on the opening day

Also Hummel kits seems to be slightly more expensive, looking at mens short sleeve shirt, ours from Umbro this year was £55.
Hummels Rangers shirt is £60. Still not at the levels of Nike and Adidas having a "match kit" £90 and £65 "stadium kit" but I know these costs can mount up for people, particularly parents when they are buying them for their kids
Phil kirkbride said in the echo the season will be finished with Umbro and sportspea

Status
Not open for further replies.