2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moise Kean is the match that set Everton fans online ablaze.
The reason all you negative arses have been yearning for throughout lock-down to start cry-arsing again.

I'm not going to lie - I've missed you all, you crazy blerts lol

Well technically he hasn't broken the law, has he?

Just a young player being absolutely stupid, a shame but not surprising. It's hardly being arrested for smacking your missus (Niasse), driving yourself home after 10 pints (Rooney) or running over a cyclist whilst boozed up first thing in the morning (Gibson).

Football people in general just haven't grasped the seriousness of this pandemic. It's no wonder players themselves (especially young ones) aren't listening to the guidelines, everyone from the FA on down is trying to act like this is all just an early summer holiday and football will be back soon no problem. Players can hardly be expected to take this lockdown seriously when the game's authorities clearly aren't.

Do you honestly think they will sack him?
City didnt sack Walker.
Villa didn't sack grealish.
They are now old news. Kean is this weeks. In a fortnight it will be some one else.
No I hope they do but i don't think they will but that's what he deserves in my opinion. Human life is worth more than business because there is no business without it. Logic doesn't equate to Moise Kean having a party and what city or villa did , do or have done should not influence Everton football club

No I hope they do but i don't think they will but that's what he deserves in my opinion. Human life is worth more than business because there is no business without it. Logic doesn't equate to Moise Kean having a party and what city or villa did , do or have done should not influence Everton football club
So you now agres with my logical opinion that he wont be sacked?

Status
Not open for further replies.