Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
His biggest goal return in Serie A was 26, that was in his second season 2016/17, since then his league totals have been 10, 15 and 9

To compare, Richarlison has only scored 1 fewer in league football since he’s been here than Belotti has in the same near 2 season period, 2017/18 Wayne Rooney scored the same amount of league goals and didn’t score for half a season, Oumar Niasse scored 2 fewer and in 2016/17 Lukaku scored 1 fewer than Belotti in his good season

I don't know enough about Belotti. Do you put him up there with a Lukaku mate?

Happy to go without a striker this window, the fact we have probably the worst midfield in the league should be the priority.

Now that’s not saying Gomes is bad I love him but he rest of them? Dear lord sweating even thinking about them

Without knowing how any of this pandemic will effect transfer activity... I wouldn’t be surprised if we actually attempted to go without a new cm.

Unfortunately the amount of (rather poor) options we currently have in midfield it makes more sense to prioritise other areas; Right-Wing for example.

We really don’t need to be investing in a striker in my opinion. Our budget should be going on a first choice CM, a RW(preferably left footed), a CB (also preferably left footed) and the RB situation sorted.
We need balance, and those positions getting sorted will give balance
Whilst Pickford has been wobbly this season, I would not highlight GK as a priority this window personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.