Old Everton Pictures

RWMM.jpg

Can anyone copy and paste the EFC pics from link?
Tried it for you no as they have blatant copyright stripes in writing faintly through them - ie who ever has put them on wants them to stay private I even enlarged them for you, but alas I have to respect the wishes of the trademark which the watermark ruins the photo anyway- They are individual, and family blues great private photos which I feel they want respecting?
Why they are on Ebay is amazing ......TBH someone has probably died and a been purchased at a carboot or family have decided to sell the 1960's photos - I try to avoid putting family photos on here when watermarked.....

Last edited:
Tried it for you no as they have blatant copyright stripes in writing faintly through them - ie who ever has put them on wants them to stay private I even enlarged them for you, but alas I have to respect the wishes of the trademark which the watermark ruins the photo anyway- They are individual, and family blues great private photos which I feel they want respecting?
Why they are on Ebay is amazing ......TBH someone has probably died and a been purchased at a carboot or family have decided to sell the 1960's photos - I try to avoid putting family photos on here when watermarked.....
OK fair enough.

Some of the pics of the groups of Evertonians going the Cup Final are very good on there. Lots of effort put into the boaters

OK fair enough.

Some of the pics of the groups of Evertonians going the Cup Final are very good on there. Lots of effort put into the boaters
Yes they are lovely photos of probably the 1966 gear the fans wore or maybe the promotion to the then 1st division in the late 1950's - the things I have seen at car boots the worst was - a nice filing cabinet for £1 ideal for storage in a garage etc - inside believe or not the NHS records from Whiston Hospital of patients in certain medical files ....... the seller got dog abuse he was a house clearance tip guy - I then knew him at the time told him what was in there he emptied them into a bin bag - I could not go ahead with the purchase even helping him to get rid of them into the bag which he threw back on to his massive van .....that was about 15 years ago....
How the hell they were thrown out by the NHS in that way still puzzles me....