Match Thread Everton v Liverpool (Monday 16 March 20:00)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know someone with a confirmed case of Coronavirus so I can go and shove my tongue down their throat and hopefully be put in isolation with no TV by Monday night?

There's only 2 ways this game is going. Either Klopp will put the kids out again knowing they are strong enough to put 5 past us even on our best day or Klopp will put a full strength team out and they'll still put 5 past us. Either way, this doesn't end well.

I might soften the blow with a bet on BTTS No, RS win, 3+ goals

I hope its called off, but if it isn't:
Pickford
Sidibe Mina Holgate Digne
Gomes Delph Bernard
Kean DCL Richarlison​

Congratulations on a fantastic campaign and wonderful achievement, Liverpool. No arguments over here, thoroughly deserved champions. Would rather they didn't clinch it at Goodison, but given that I won't be there to see it then it doesn't really matter. I expect them to comfortably beat us, as usual.
Congratulations your post is the most negative I've seen lately and that takes some doing.

I hope its called off, but if it isn't:
Pickford
Sidibe Mina Holgate Digne
Gomes Delph Bernard
Kean DCL Richarlison​
Need a determined, dominant, skilled, and experienced strong leader on the pitch. So why is Davies not in this team?

Reverse psychology we play our kids against their first team it worked at anfield
Honestly would love to see this! Because we won't get relegated and won't get top 5 so why not? What a special treat for the kids! Down side - Probably the biggest humiliation in Evertons history. Something the young kids would never forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.