Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Four or five if you count the outgoing he's hardly going to tell the press exactly what we need. Maybe he means for the actual first team we need depth too. For me it's CM, RW, RB, CB in order of preference.

Four or five if you count the outgoing he's hardly going to tell the press exactly what we need. Maybe he means for the actual first team we need depth too. For me it's CM, RW, RB, CB in order of preference.
Brands has talked about a right sided player at the AGM. Carlo is not sticking with just Walcott all next season.
Carlo has also mentioned more energy in midfield. So that’s 2. And we definitely need another CB. And RB could be anything at the moment.

So Carlo says 3 players?

Hmmm

RW is without question
Then CM and RB?

Picko
RB - Mina - Holgate - Digne
RW - CM - Gomes - Bernie
DCL - Rico
Hmmm I dunno Carlo, I really dont know.
If he's saying 3 I've got to think they're satisfied with the RB situation or really trust a Gbamin/Gomes partnership.

I think we will bring in 4. Carlo has been able to put forth one of the top sides in the league with the current squad, obviously he doesnt need 10 new players to work his magic.

I think is a RB, CB, CM and RW. I could see us bringing in 1-2 really low priced options(such as young up and coming players), but only purely as depth at LW, LB etc.

If he's saying 3 I've got to think they're satisfied with the RB situation or really trust a Gbamin/Gomes partnership.
I think for sure we bring in another CM, and it has nothing to do with the Gbamin Gomes partnership. Realistically you need 3 top CMs in this league, and if you rotate them each gets(without injuries) 30+ matches. You buy a top CM, sell Snides and Siggy, and you are hopefully set at the position.

Not sure about a left winger, unless Bernard or iwobi are sold. Like I’ve just posted , I would take everything he says with a pinch of salt. He and Brands will know what’s required. And why it won’t be all fixed this summer. I expect 4/5 minimum coming in.
Meanwhile, back on planet earth,
With losses of 100m announced, a squad of about 40, and FFP rules, that’s about another 100-150m spend you’re suggesting spending plus salary.
Also, Ancelotti has always been pretty honest in his statements and he is not indicating that.
I just can’t see it unless several of the players are low cost for the U23 team.

Meanwhile, back on planet earth,
With losses of 100m announced, a squad of about 40, and FFP rules, that’s about another 100-150m spend you’re suggesting spending plus salary.
Also, Ancelotti has always been pretty honest in his statements and he is not indicating that.
I just can’t see it unless several of the players are low cost for the U23 team.
You’re are clueless mate. Funny how you didn’t reply to the post that actually was meant for you and not this one.
About Ancelotti talking about champions league and the owners wanting it soon, that doesn’t happen signing 1 quality player this window.

Every fan knows about the loses and FFP and we need to get rid off players. You and few other on here are like broken Records.
You would honestly think you have some sort of agenda.

Anyway, there are ways round FFP, new sponsorships and dodgy deals are on the way my friend. Like we sell Keane for 20. Buy Gabriel from Lille for 30 on a 6yr deal, that’s only 5mil on the books. 15mil in profit

Like I’ve said previously, Ancelotti is not here for sell to buy. And we have got a truly world class manger, for the first time in years. the owners aren’t going to blow this chance by not backing him.

You will be pleasantly surprised in the summer. Or very bitter, depending on who you support
Have a nice weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.