What's the dynamics with Liverpool FC like in the city?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pyrokang

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
International toffee fan from Singapore here. Had an intresting interaction with my Liverpool fan teacher a few days ago. When I told him that I supported Everton, he said that "We are brothers"

I know the rivalry used to be friendly but is that still a common sentiment?

International toffee fan from Singapore here. Had an intresting interaction with my Liverpool fan teacher a few days ago. When I told him that I supported Everton, he said that "We are brothers"

My brother is an Everton fan

Unless your teacher is actually your brother, in which case he was making a simple factual statement, then tell him you don’t associate yourself with his kind.

They’re no brothers of mine.

So in Singapore, there are teachers who teach people to become Liverpool fans? It all makes sense now.

Status
Not open for further replies.