Match Thread Arsenal v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
obviously still vunerable at the back. Missed Digne today and the midfield is easily bypassed. As people are saying we are a work in progress. Plenty of opportunities and some wasted. Sure Ancelotti will go into the summer knowing exactly what he needs and I don't think it is a lot. About 3 classy players will have us knocking at the door of the top 4. Think this is Siggys last season for us. We lost but we can take positives as long as we stay aware of the negatives that will keep us playing catch up. Over to you Carlo hoping you have a great summer.

What have we learnt today :-

Alot of these players just arent good enough...... Nothing new, just wish we can fast forward to the end of the season. Not looking forward to the RS getting the trophy at Goodison.

While the fans don't deserve this, some of our players do (although I'm not sure they'd care).

With the exception of Delph,who I thought had a decent game,the midfield was a massive weak spot until the subs,Iwobi offered nothing in attack or defence,Gylfi was never in the game and Schniederlin was just gis usual self,we deserved something from that match but to pose a threat next season it really needs 3/4 midfielders,a competent keeper to get Pickford thinking and at least one more forward

Can’t defend. Can’t finish. Not a good combination and will lead to more results like today. Europa League finish, even if it means no preseason, would be an immense result given the start we had.

3 Cup finals coming up, must do better.

Very disappointing, we always find a way to lose these games. And that's what it is, as Arsenal were poor today.

Chelsea/Spurs games are pivotal as winning one would lift this dreadful burden before the season ends.

We are literally desperate for a period-defining win, and whilst away wins at places like Newcastle and Watford, especially the manner of the latter, are always a boost, they won't give us in confidence terms what a win today would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.