Match Thread Arsenal v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Helmet punching the air on the final whistle and then walks over and busies himself with his own staff and then on the pitch.

Little 'kin Judas scumbag.

To think that some wanted that nobhead here.

Not sure he actually shook hands with Carlo did he? Not what is expected.

The RS are winning every game.

That makes me physically sick.

VA-ARSE.

Knocked out of FA Cup by the RS mutant kids.

Beaten at home by massive self portrait Brenda on pens after a last gasp wonder strike from Baines changed momentum.

Wretched. Awful season.
17/18 was Everton were actually unwatchable. I skipped half the games in the spring. It'll be hard for an Everton season to ever be worse than that for me.

Today would have been the best performance of that year by a mile.

We aren’t taking points away at Chelsea, nor vs the RS, and will likely get a draw against United next weekend. On top of that we have to play Wolves, Sheffield and Leicester who I also can’t see us beating. If we had took something from this game the narrative is very different, but as it stands we’re below Burnley and Arsenal now

How is the narrative very different due to 3 points from an entire season ?

Like I said, nonsense and negativity for the sake of it.

Positives:
Gomes is back and looks great
We created a lot of chances
Our front two are scoring week in week out

Negatives:
Gylfi Sigurdsson is a fraud and should be shunted first absolutely hate him
We still aren't clinical enough
Most of our midfield is still crap

We've got Ancelotti and at least we're not West Ham

Let's not lose sight of the mediocre nature of the squad, less than one player deep in some positions in terms of genuine quality.

Disappointing but not a lot to criticise as the team is full of midtable players. Summer important, forget Europe for next season as we don't deserve it given the first half of the season anyway.

Let's see what an ancelloti full season looks like, especially coming in mid season rather than in a summer where he can't plan the squad changes, pre-season etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.