Match Thread Arsenal v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ridiculously unlucky. Dcl should have 4. Sidibe cost us the game imo. We know he can be all over the shop defensively, it was ok was up against klasinac but they got at him too easy with saka on. Positives to take from it but all up we should be leaving there with at least a point..absolute bare minimum.
Everton that, an injury forces them to bring their best player on and change the game

We should have got at least a point out of that. Played ok but switched off at vital moments. There is definitely a mentality issue with going to some of these places and we look beaten before we start. That Arsenal team minus Aubameyang are average.

Another away game against one of the big boys and another defeat. It doesn´t matter if we play well or play badly, we never come away with 3 points from these games.

I thought second half was a good performance but the problem for me is if Arsenal didn´t score in the first minute after half time then we probably would have been clinging on until they did. So much of it is a mentality issue. Too many players in the team stop showing for the ball when we need them to the most.

Arsenal aren’t a big boy anymore

Deserved a draw, but there are no statistics in the table for that. They put their chances away, where as we missed some sitters, and had a couple of good saves against us.
Both teams as good and bad as each other.
Summer reshuffle very much needed.

Nonsense. Four points between fifth and eleventh.
We aren’t taking points away at Chelsea, nor vs the RS, and will likely get a draw against United next weekend. On top of that we have to play Wolves, Sheffield and Leicester who I also can’t see us beating. If we had took something from this game the narrative is very different, but as it stands we’re below Burnley and Arsenal now

Status
Not open for further replies.