Match Thread Arsenal v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately DCL, Richarlison and Kean can't all start unless you want Niasse on the bench.

Gomes clearly wasn't deemed ready to be thrown straight back in.

Walcott is our only right-winger and is injured.

Digne must be injured.

The graphic is often wrong about formation, will more likely be 4-3-3 or 4-5-1.

Carlo likes to rotate.

Chill.

people still questioning Ancelotti line ups despite us being the 2nd most inform team in the league but okay thats football
He is playing Sig on the right, that deserves criticism. He couldn't play out wide when Koeman signed him in 2017 so god knows what he will be like today. Lets just hope it's a masterclass by Ancelotti and we will be eating our words come full time.

Delph/Schneiderlin might just be the most off-putting centre mid combo we've ever had. And we've had plenty of contenders for that title.

Its why I dont get the fanfare over Brands - our midfield options are atrocious as are our wide options on the right and up top - dont get me started on if Pickford and/or Holgate get a red or injured leaving us with Steklenburg and Keane.

Seeing that team I'll snap your hands off at a point now.

Get Walcott, Gomes and Digne in the side for Utd

That team !Sack Ancelotti! Replace him with Allardyce ands while your at it cancel Bramley Moore and get Kenwright back as chairman!!!!

He is playing Sig on the right, that deserves criticism. He couldn't play out wide when Koeman signed him in 2017 so god knows what he will be like today. Lets just hope it's a masterclass by Ancelotti and we will be eating our words come full time.
The graphic shows Sig playing on the right, We don't know what role he's been given, I put my trust in Ancelotti to lead us to the glory land.

Its why I dont get the fanfare over Brands - our midfield options are atrocious as are our wide options on the right and up top - dont get me started on if Pickford and/or Holgate get a red or injured leaving us with Steklenburg and Keane.

Seeing that team I'll snap your hands off at a point now.

Get Walcott, Gomes and Digne in the side for Utd

Our first choice central midfield is injured and then Davies/Schneiderlin are the best subs.

You can aim it at Wolves the same. If Neves and Moutinho were out who do they put in that’s brilliant Dendoncker andddd?

Status
Not open for further replies.