New Everton Stadium Discussion

Considering the absolute nonsense i post on here on a daily basis i can't believe an innocuous beer suggestion is causing so much outrage.

It drinks like fizzy water, it is easy to drink and doesn't have a bad taste. I'd take Coors Light over something like Fosters or Carlsberg any day. Plus JCVD told me to drink it.

Imagine the atmosphere after we’ve all had a few coors light... phwoar!

Considering the absolute nonsense i post on here on a daily basis i can't believe an innocuous beer suggestion is causing so much outrage.

It drinks like fizzy water, it is easy to drink and doesn't have a bad taste. I'd take Coors Light over something like Fosters or Carlsberg any day. Plus JCVD told me to drink it.

As posted elsewhere some time ago C....berg is banned in my house.

Yep.remembet that one. This one was a fairly newish pub prob built when the 60s flats went up.in netherfield rd. It was set back from the road. Think it was between netherfield rd and great homer street. It's still there seen it a while ago but I'm sure it's an undertakers now
The Jester on Jason Street (back of it faced towards Kirkdale Road).

Here is some detail from the planning docs...

Personally I think the perforated dark grey metal in between the brick columns looks ace.
It's also a nod to the perforated aluminium cladding on the barrel roof.
So glad they avoided the temptation to paint every surface blue.

Its not the lack of trains (there’s 24 an hour stopping at Sandhills). it’s that the plan restricts the number boarding those trains to 2500 hour. I.e. they will leave 2/3rds empty with thousands still queuing..

I think you're forgetting that there'll be the normal amount of non-football passengers travelling as well mate ?

I'm assuming only ticket holders will be able to access the fan zone but does anybody know for sure? We'll have to show the tickets at the dock gates, will we?