New Everton Stadium Discussion

Just a few random thoughts. I wonder if they will still have buses from Sandhills to the ground? I appreciate it is far closer than GP but there will always be people who won’t want to or can’t walk. Even for the fit and able bodied it could save a soaking on a winter’s night.

Hopefully the buses from St John’s Lane will still run, in fact I hope there are more of them and we can pick a bus up in other areas such as Moorfields.

Also, I hope whoever owns The Cunard pub on the corner of Stanley Road and Boundary Street does it up and reopens it. Would be a handy place for a pre and post match pint for fans from various parts of town whose bus routes are close by.

There's a transport PDF in that lot and it has shuttle bus routes I think from town, Sandhills and Bootle.

I'd hate to be Dave's cat now.

Don't be silly he is far too busy ringing up the council's emergency hotline every 5 seconds enquiring what will the dog walkers and kite fliers do. Tom is also on the case saying that the alternative proposals haven't been thought through and Goodison can be made into a 70k superstadium if we evict everyone in a half a mile radius, so this PP application should be denied.