New Everton Stadium Discussion

How do they know that tbh. It must be guesswork. All you can do as a blue in the city is make sure your kids are blues. I have done that with my 3 lads. Most youngsters in the city who don't really have anyone in the city interested in football will go to the dark side because they are successfull.
I worked at a station of 12. 3 blues 8 reds 1 no interest. 2 blues went the match. 1 Red went the match. The 7 other reds had their liverpool mugs but most had never been to Anfield. That's how it works in the city.

Because we have approx 33k season ticket holders and they only have about 25k season ticket holders.

How do they know that tbh. It must be guesswork. All you can do as a blue in the city is make sure your kids are blues. I have done that with my 3 lads. Most youngsters in the city who don't really have anyone in the city interested in football will go to the dark side because they are successfull.
I worked at a station of 12. 3 blues 8 reds 1 no interest. 2 blues went the match. 1 Red went the match. The 7 other reds had their liverpool mugs but most had never been to Anfield. That's how it works in the city.

I know loads of 'reds' who just say they support the RS, but would never be effected by results / watch the game / buy the merchandise / go the match.

In regards to passionate fans who care, the split is probably closer to 50/50 or at worst 60/40. And that would change quickly if the USM project turns Everton back to it's rightful powerhouse stature.

Apologies of this has been brought up before but can’t look through all these pages.

What’s the plan with public transport? I usually get the train from Ormskirk(wool) to Kirkdale. What will be my best route via public transport?

I drive but have to be under the influence to watch us so won’t be driving the games.

In the planning docs it says Sandhills is a 12 minutes walk, with Bank Hall, James Street and Moorfields all within a 30 minute walk.

They're planning on securing an area to hold people outside Sandhills.

It also reads like they are expecting taxis to take up a lot of the slack, presumably shuttling people back to town (there arent many bus routes, but there will presumably be the same special buses that run from Goodison).

In the planning docs it says Sandhills is a 12 minutes walk, with Bank Hall, James Street and Moorfields all within a 30 minute walk.

They're planning on securing an area to hold people outside Sandhills.

It also reads like they are expecting taxis to take up a lot of the slack, presumably shuttling people back to town (there arent many bus routes, but there will presumably be the same special buses that run from Goodison).
A 12 minute walk is fine if that’s the case. I’ve never walked to the site so might do a tester to see what it’s like. Anything up to 20 minute walk is sound for me.

Premier League games is the lower of 10% of total stadium capacity, or 3,000, so any stadium over 30,000 has to offer 3,000 away allocation.

FA Cup games is 15% of stadium capacity to away allocation.

I thought for years it was 10% and then an extra 5 for FA Cup, but clubs have all sorts of excuses to get the amount of tickets down. Like the segregated seats also count as a way seats (when they have put the black covers on seats).

The rail seats should be at the back of the stand not at the front.

The whole point of a large single tier is that fans stand as one, and the noisiest are the closest to the roof.

I know the reason why, but it's illogical, it is officially too steep to have rail seating, but if its too steep there then that is exactly where you need to make it safer.

MOSHRI21312.png