2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so glad we finally ended the whole ‘lets find a cheap up and coming talented coach’ just because it worked out amazingly once with Kendall and turned out alright with Moyes. Kenwright had the same misty eyed approach when he got Martinez. Moshiri made the same silly mistake with Silva but fortunately seems to have rectified it and just gone and got one of the best managers in the world.

Its absolutely true. It was a minor blip. The squad cost 100s of millions. Even the most basic coach could get a tune out of them. At the moment that's all.Carlo has done.

He has a lot more to prove. And if he doesn't show we can beat the top teams come September/October then he must go as the gamble to pick an old/possibly past it big name.manager will have failed.

Everton will never go down in this moneyball era. Never. It's a question of how many gos to we have gambling to get into the top 4/5.

Martinez - post Belgium - is the candle that always shines.

I can't believe what I have just read !.
Already talking about getting rid of one of the best managers in the world …… and replacing him with an idiot like Martinez. Have you actually forgotten what he did here ?.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion , but think that you are the only Evertonian in the whole world , with that one mate.

“Martinez - post Belgium - is the candle that always shines.”

I’m not sure I’d want to replace a manager with a winning average of 58% with a manager that has only a 42% winning average. Let’s wait and see.

I can't believe what I have just read !.
Already talking about getting rid of one of the best managers in the world …… and replacing him with an idiot like Martinez. Have you actually forgotten what he did here ?.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion , but think that you are the only Evertonian in the whole world , with that one mate.
No Evertonian would spout such drivel.

I assumed you was a new member. On checking - the fact you've been here since 2008 and I didn't know suggests I wouldn't take anything you said "to heart"
Validation on the internet isn’t really something I strive for.

My comment was throwaway, not particularly invalid (there has been a few wind ups on here recently) and I’m not sure why you got defensive over it.

Did you take it personally? It wasn’t intended to offend. I’m not quite sure why it did?

Delph and Gylfi in the centre is akin to putting the entire team’s feet in concrete before the first ball is even kicked, and Iwobi on the left is peculiar.
Hope you don't mind me asking, do you know/or are you related to a bloke who goes by the name of Darren?
Christ its a @Darren78 multi
I understand every word here, but I can’t get it to make a sentence.

Should we call an ambulance?
Haha I just kept mashing the prediction on my keyboard and it came up with that. I thought it was very apt and in keeping with our Darren's bizarre ramblings.

Status
Not open for further replies.