Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think United will buy him because it would be a quite smart thing for them to do.

Villa moved him back to the wing because he was poor out of possession. In a better team it wouldn't be a problem, which is why I suggested City, but I don't think we quite reach the level yet. However Gbamin, Gomes and a third CM behind Grealish at #10 and Richarlison and DCL up top is something I could get behind in a big way.
No width and little pace

Gbamin is a sitting 6. He's not a box to box player.
I have this feeling that this man is going to absolutely kill when he is back and up to speed at the end of this/beginning of next season. With Carlo in charge and the confidence filtering back into this squad he's going to be the unsung hero in games against the Sky darlings.

Eventually it will get to a point where we will be one of the Sky darlings and then...and then...honestly not sure what I'll do when that happens.

If Watford get relegated I wouldn't mind Doucoure

Looks a player

Should be able to get him regardless if they go down or not Mikey.

He's playing really well in that more advanced role now. But sure he'd be able to fit in a 4-4-2.

That being said, sure there's cheaper out there which can do the same job.

Sarr is quality, would love him here
Might be worth mentioning that he’s pretty close with Mane...I’m sure he wouldn’t mind living close to his mate :coffee:

The fact Brands let such an asset join little old Watford shows what we are up against recruitment wise.

I'm a little doubtful Pep will promote Foden from playing only in meaningless situations to full time player.

“Sometimes it takes time to understand exactly what he has to do. Sometimes you have to be patient. But David is going to leave this season [and] we are not going to buy any player in his position because we have Phil.

Status
Not open for further replies.