2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't care how big an offer comes in for him. If we have any ambition he must stay.

All things are negotiable. If someone shows up with Coutinho money, we do what we have to do. I think that clubs have learned their leason from that deal (and the Dembele deal) though, so I'm not worried about it. Those deals are what's likely to cost Bartomeu re-election.

The lad oozes class and still only 22
Before people starting throwing abuse, let me fully explain my whole point...

He really reminds me of Cristiano Rolando with his single mindedness, the ability to run at teams with frightening pace, general physique and ability to score goals.

That's not to saying he'll ever be the player that Ronaldo is, but it must really worry teams because he terrorise teams or simply pop up with some magic.

The fact that he's only twenty-two tells me that he has a lot more to give.

I have bitched about his diving and moaning in the past - but he seems to have stopped that now (was it Carlo who had a word?) - his attitude and effort has been faultless the last few games.

Keep forgetting he is only 22... great asset!

I have bitched about his diving and moaning in the past - but he seems to have stopped that now (was it Carlo who had a word?) - his attitude and effort has been faultless the last few games.

Keep forgetting he is only 22... great asset!
Nah he stopped diving before Silva was sacked tbf. The first seven or eight games he was really winding me up but someone clearly had a word because he suddenly packed it in completely. He still looks miserable and narky pretty much all game but that suits his style of fighting for every single ball.
I absolutely love the lad, has the ability to win games single handedly too, we were in a real spot before he scored!

Status
Not open for further replies.