Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to pour cold water on this, but the echo article clearly states NO extra funding with this. Part of the original match day sponsorships agreement
The bigger picture is the expanding involvement of Usmanov and his company in Everton affairs.

When his involvement is finally formalised at some future date it won't cause a ripple of surprise.

The bigger picture is the expanding involvement of Usmanov Moshiri and his company in Everton affairs.

Pretty sure Moshiri has some solo decision.authority within USM

"The Georgian National Communications has accused the Russian mobile telecommunications company Megafon of illegal business operations and participation in the military and economic annexation of Georgia" :eek:

'Standard Chartered has been ordered to pay $1.1bn (£842m) by US and UK authorities to settle allegations of poor money-laundering controls and breaching sanctions against countries including Iran'

We can all play that game.

'Standard Chartered has been ordered to pay $1.1bn (£842m) by US and UK authorities to settle allegations of poor money-laundering controls and breaching sanctions against countries including Iran'

We can all play that game.
Pretty much as I said about all big money dealings. A lazy way of me saying if you cant beat them join them.
I'm edging towards agreeing with the increasing number of us who say it's time we cast off the holier than thou image we are presenting.

Status
Not open for further replies.