2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone calm the [Poor language removed] down. I feel physically sick, but we were brilliant for 93 mins. Walcott, Holgate and Bernard were outstanding. The intensity was fantastic and this was an absolute freak occurrence. They will learn from it, but my god I wish we could have gone above Spurs. We'll go again.

BTW, Pickford is to blame if anyone. He is so not calm under pressure and this translates to the defence in front of him. Carlo will have spotted this and will sort.

Well done boys - nearly back to something we expect.

Threw away a result to the f'kin Bird lady from Home Alone 2 ffs. Hope he takes off the belt in the changing rooms and leathers them.

Everyone calm the [Poor language removed] down. I feel physically sick, but we were brilliant for 93 mins. Walcott, Holgate and Bernard were outstanding. The intensity was fantastic and this was an absolute freak occurrence. They will learn from it, but my god I wish we could have gone above Spurs. We'll go again.

BTW, Pickford is to blame if anyone. He is so not calm under pressure and this translates to the defence in front of him. Carlo will have spotted this and will sort.

I like this.

Well done? can you be more sanctimonious?

Carlo can take the blame when it’s warranted, but conceding two goals in two minutes of extra time in a game that we completely controlled is simply down to the jokers on the pitch

This place is a joke. Have you seen the players he has at his disposal? The time he's had to work with them? He made subs because players get tired. We don't have much choice as to who comes on. I hate this instant expectation people have.

You don’t have to get abusive. What has Ancelotti done in recent years?

Or are we not allowed to question Carlo but we’re allowed to question all of our other managers?

I’m calling a spade a spade here: Carlo hasn’t done very well since coming in. Our football is still rubbish and his tactics and substitutions have been questionable.
He is right, you are being a dullard (and you know it). We played them off the park today with half a squad. They turned up for about 4 minutes and lucked two goals. Stop talking crap mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.