2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
First half he showed the first of anything I have seen that makes him remotely look like a professional footballer. He made a handful of intelligent runs but was only found with one that he messed up.

The second half he showed what he has done the last 6 months. Absolutely nothing to suggest he has anything to offer at this level.

So he’s had more minutes than Moise Kean then?

No, Moise has had almost 3 hours more Premier League Football this season. And blanked. Cutrone has 2 goals in 291 minutes.

They have both been pretty naff like. But Kean has definitely been nafferer.

I think people are just confused because exactly what you wrote is very strange

I'm entitled to an opinion mate. Relax. Tosun scored against City today. Kean didn't do much. I'm not against Kean, I want him to succeed, but I don't see it. It is not controversial to state an opinion about a player, even if they are not getting enough minutes to make a full evaluation. People did this with Sandro, Klassen, etc., etc., Not sure what merited you giving me the finger in a previous post except your own pettiness.

No, Moise has had almost 3 hours more Premier League Football this season. And blanked. Cutrone has 2 goals in 291 minutes.

They have both been pretty naff like. But Kean has definitely been nafferer.

So? Is the Premier League the only competition that counts? How do you know Kean wouldn’t have banged in goals in 10 games against European bums?

So? Is the Premier League the only competition that counts? How do you know Kean wouldn’t have banged in goals in 10 games against European bums?
Why do we(English/British/PL fans) always talk about 'European' bums? The PL is just a well marketed Eredivisie. Pony teams with liverpool and city miles ahead.

All we can do is give it time hope he comes good fingers crossed we get rewarded bloody ell we need some luck

I'm disappointed in what I'm seeing. Talent is clear but the application is not there at all.
He's 19, a professional footballer who's only work is training to play football everyday and he can't last 90 minutes. At 19 I trained probably 1 hour a week, went the pub after and was as fit as a butchers dog. What the F do they allow him to get away with?

Status
Not open for further replies.