New Everton Stadium Discussion

I'm pretty sure the shoite season tickets cap is around 28000 as they have a massive corporate commitment which is why they have such a big overseas following due to ticket availability through corporate channels.
Yeah mate they do I said in other post after this when someone got the info.

There's probably only one PL stadium that can host baseball, and even at that one it was a tight fit. I'd get writing to Dan Meis if you want something similar! :D

osbaseball.png

How is that possible haha. The reconfigured when renovating the stadium for West Ham to haven the capability to host base ball?

Im kind of in the same boat, first trip to England for my brother and I will all be based around the stadium and making sure we get to see a match at Goodison before its empty. Screw London and the like, priorities are priorities. Id ask for advice about where to visit from the members here, but I know better than to trust anything any one of them says :D
See you in the Lisbon mate :hayee:

Already sent a suggestion e-mail to the official site (today). I think it would be a great way to showcase the city, club and sparkling new stadium. Be a boss one-off event to attend as well with two giants of US and A sports. Shall keep forum members updated on any response I receive.....
Never mind the White Sox.... get the Chicago Cubs instead!!!

There's probably only one PL stadium that can host baseball, and even at that one it was a tight fit. I'd get writing to Dan Meis if you want something similar! :D

osbaseball.png

Where there's a will there's a way. Half sized bats, heavier balls, all players must be under 5'10" and over 70 years old.

Let's see how many home runs they can hit after that, even on a smaller field. :hayee:

But isn't a baseball field massively larger than a football pitch?

If I look to Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia as an example the dimensions are thus

The pitch at Goodison is 330ft long, so in one direction, you'd be ok.

But look at this from Busch park in Milwaukee and I think we'd be seeing a load of spectators get brained.

View attachment 76778
I wonder they did it before then. Maybe they closed one of the stands or something?

Would love it more if they made the north stand the same height/level as the other stands.

also hope the concourse is entirely joined round the stadium where possibly like Spurs so you can meet your mates for a few pints before Half time and after.

This. I’m sure there must be some design reason for it, but it just looks wrong.....