• Djibril Sidibe

Votes: 7 1.6%
  • Oumar Niasse

Votes: 8 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear that Charlie Nicholas hates us. Every week in his Sky Sports predictions he has a go. This week he says that our fans were tremendously cruel to David Moyes.

He also predicts us tonlose pretty much every single week.

Checked the odds today and we're favourites. Not by much, but it's the first time I remember Everton being fancied in an away match since
Huddersfield last season.

Their midfield of Noble and Rice, neither of whom are any good are unfortunately better than the rag tag bunch that is our current midfield. This worries me.

Luckily they have no idea how to include all of their players in their team and unless they have a rare day where it all clicks then we should get a result.
Don’t all their fans want Noble out of the team now?

They seem to have quite a lot of problems at present but we managed to lose to Liverpool u-23s when we became favourites so I’m not taking anything for granted.

Its Haller and Snodgrass I worry about.

Snodgrass has a cracking cross / set piece delivery and Haller is great in the air.

No Mina will mean we'll need to score atleast 2 to win this one imo

The game where fans finally open their eyes to the need for a clinical finisher.

Don’t all their fans want Noble out of the team now?

They seem to have quite a lot of problems at present but we managed to lose to Liverpool u-23s when we became favourites so I’m not taking anything for granted.
Probably, I don’t blame them though he’s been there way too long and they’ve got the money. We should win but like you say nothings for granted with us.

BBC and SKY predicted 1-2 against us!

Status
Not open for further replies.