Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.

SvZ9sGQ.gif

I assume that will be routine, and with Moshiri being an accountant himself, not to mention a whole army of accountants behind USM, they will have signed-off on this and done their own checking before announcing.

But then again, Moshiri as the accountant to one of the worlds richest men has himself overseen financial profligacy on a scale unprecedented at this club.

Thats the thing with Moshiri and Everton - past experience suggests one sort of outcome and cold reality provides another.

I assume that will be routine, and with Moshiri being an accountant himself, not to mention a whole army of accountants behind USM, they will have signed-off on this and done their own checking before announcing.

But then again, Moshiri as the accountant to one of the worlds richest men has himself overseen financial profligacy on a scale unprecedented at this club.

Thats the thing with Moshiri and Everton - past experience suggests one sort of outcome and cold reality provides another.
Also the fact it was ok'd by the PL when we ran it past them.

It's just the big 6 loving journo's that are worried about this.

The thing is, there always has to be a 'first' for everything. First sleeve sponsor, training ground sponsor etc - until that point it is hard to say that there is a going rate to compare to. Can't see anything coming from this at all.

EVENING TOFFEE

I told everybody in the Summer that we were skint, but you all wanted new signings, you cant have new signings without massive loses, imagine how much you would have fumed if Moshiri came out in the Summer and said we couldnt spend cos we had no money.
We are not skint, there is a huge difference between being Skint and not being allowed to spend because of some BS rules to keep the rich rich and the poor poor. Are Chelsea skint? They just posted similar losses to us and they've had a transfer ban and couldn't spend money buying players. Nobody would say they are skint because they are part of the elite that FFP is designed to protect. A good legal case will see FFP done away with likely from PSG in the foreseeable future with France about to change their taxation.

Status
Not open for further replies.