2019/20 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MarcelsGoat did you get to the game and hear the booing?

Looks like my prediction was right about him getting some stick.

Hopefully we can punt him on soon.

He's on a three year contract so I doubt he'll be going anywhere soon.

He seems to be an annoying blert, but anyone who thinks booing him when he comes on is going to help, is a bit deluded. It might have made people feel better, about their own frustrations, but Schneiderlin's been booed, and he's still here

He's proven himself to be a right idiot who I wouldn't have any time for as a person but he is far from the worst villain in this sorry saga. Why people think he deserved booing and that Sigurdsson somehow redeemed by running around a bit is unbelievable. I had people around me effing their heads off at this sub then clapping the Icelandic fraud. So you can rob a six figure weekly wage for months on end but don't you dare mouth off back at moron on social media!

These idiot supporters are holding the club back as much as the bad recruitment is.

Odd ain't it? At the very least Delph by reacting showed that he cared about the situation. Whereas the ghost does nothing but amble around the pitch every week and gets politely clapped.

Don't get me wrong, Delph should have been booed today, but so should have the lot of them.

Odd ain't it? At the very least Delph by reacting showed that he cared about the situation. Whereas the ghost does nothing but amble around the pitch every week and gets politely clapped.

Don't get me wrong, Delph should have been booed today, but so should have the lot of them.
He’s messaged everyone who booed him onto the pitch for a straightener via tinder mate.

He's on a three year contract so I doubt he'll be going anywhere soon.

He seems to be an annoying blert, but anyone who thinks booing him when he comes on is going to help, is a bit deluded. It might have made people feel better, about their own frustrations, but Schneiderlin's been booed, and he's still here

The way he comes across he probably enjoys the booing...makes him feel like the centre of attention.

Also lets not forget he isnt Carlos man...could be shifted on quickly if not in favour.

How was he getting into his car after the game?

Gylfi lent him his invisibility cloak.

Status
Not open for further replies.