Match Thread Everton v Brighton & Hove Albion - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't.

He's forgot more about football since he woke up than most of us know on here.

As a fan base we need to understand Ancelotti has been here less than 3 weeks and has done very well so far - he needs time, no need for all the fume an angst. Bonkers.

Who's talking about football knowledge, we've watched these jokers for years, he's been here 2 mins, I think Everton fans have a better idea of what these players will offer in terms of effort on the field

19? No excuse. I just dont see a player there AT ALL.

I do, but probably not in this league. He needed to be showing some sign of adjustment by this point - not banging goals in left right and centre but he had to show some professionalism and dedication. You can't be a luxury player in this league; you have to do the basics.

His agent would do well to move him back to Italy in the summer barring a miracle at this point.

4-1 with Kean to come on and score twice in the 2nd half. They certainly owe us a performance after last week. Last chance for Walcott and Sig today. We have a lack of midfield options right now, but I can’t imagine Carlo will persist this these two, unless they up their levels. For some reason, I believe they will, and all of a sudden we could be looking up at the European spots. COYB! They deserve to be slated, but I think we will still support them, if they put the required effort in. Time for a rare happy day

I do, but probably not in this league. He needed to be showing some sign of adjustment by this point - not banging goals in left right and centre but he had to show some professionalism and dedication. You can't be a luxury player in this league; you have to do the basics.

His agent would do well to move him back to Italy in the summer barring a miracle at this point.
Yep. Not suited to the PL.

Status
Not open for further replies.