Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Biggest Waste of Space Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they dont field as much of a 1st team as is what is been said, Everton just have to take advantage, but Everton as we know always make 2nd string players look world class but how many actual players classed as 1st teamers will miss it for them i wonder, I just hope we dont play as though it was us who played last thursday night and not them,as we are good at stuff like that

They've got 6 days before they play Spurs, I don't see them making mass changes, guessing they rest maybe 3/4 players

In the worst case scenario, a good hiding here will loosen the purse strings nicely.

I hope we put out a really positive 4-3-3 XI with Kean, DCL and Richarlison as the front 3 and really have a go at them, but I'm sure it'll be 4-4-2, which is ok as well.

Does it go to extra time if we draw or a replay at Goodison?
replay at Goodsion,then extra time/pens etc-
should be this "The FA have decided to scrap 5th round replays, meaning ties will only be replayed up to round four" from last season

I actually also think this seasons 5th round is the one they were going to start doing during midweek and play till the end,ET AND PENS on the night,if they actually did stick to it,that was what was said a year or so ago

I'm expecting a thrashing so anything better is a bonus. I didn't say start Gordon but give him a go. If Bernard is out we are light on creativity.

Pickford
Coleman Holgate Mina Digne
Sidibe Davies Delph Richarlison
Kean Calvert-Lewin
Would be my line up, interested to see what side both teams play.

In the worst case scenario, a good hiding here will loosen the purse strings nicely.

I hope we put out a really positive 4-3-3 XI with Kean, DCL and Richarlison as the front 3 and really have a go at them, but I'm sure it'll be 4-4-2, which is ok as well.
I dunno, I think our purse strings are lose, it's more who we have spent it on and what positions we have Ignored is the problem

I think we have an even chance of a win on Sunday. They will play a second string and they do not want a replay. Carlo's game plan then is a likely 4-5-1.

The league is where we must focus though. As difficult as a 4th place finish is, we should strain every sinew to try and get it. So many teams in the top half keep losing. If we can string a run of wins together we could surprise everyone. That would be my priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.