2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fancy Keane (Moise) to Nick a goal today if we carry on playing on the front foot, don't fancy us too much if we get put under sustained pressure.

As usual , you didn't answer my point about predicting what was to happen to Gomes and Gbamin mate.
Have you any evidence to back up your point about signing Iwobi without a medical ?
Yes. It was all in the media where Iwobi told everyone he was on holiday when the proposed deal was put to him and he signed there and then.

Don't usually waste my time replying to you but what you post above is possibly the most ridiculous thing you've ever posted, if you think a PL club would spend millions on a player without giving him a medical that is just plain daft, all theses player are insured and I'm positive that no insurance company would insure a player if he was signed without a medical.
Then Iwobi is lying.

If we can survive until half-time while retaining our lead, you'd hope that a manager with as much experience (especially at winning) can help steady the ship.

We need to calm things down, get the ball moving more often and stop their wide players swinging balls into the big galute in the middle by closing them down.

tactically out of defensive shape. Newcastle were exploiting that without much effort. We didn’t defend well at wide areas. Made worst by holgate constantly covering for hapless Keane.

Who gave him the medical and when?
This is the last time I'll post about this because you are either on the wind up or plain stupid, maybe just maybe and I might be wrong, but maybe when he got home he had his medical, as I said before there is no way a PL club would sign a player without a medical, of cause unless you can show were this has happened before.

Status
Not open for further replies.