Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Really curious where this comes from, I assume Baines is top of your list as the only ever-present person from when your theory first surfaced... and the fact you obviously don't like him.

Thing is, all I ever see of Baines is an unassuming lad who just happened to be good at football, I just don't get narcissistic sociopath vibes from him?

Also, to be "controlled" you're saying nobody else has any agency? I mean, footballers as a demographic are pretty high on self confidence, pretty far from the mind-site ripe for controlling?
The players here are past masters at the passive aggressive 'withdrawal of labour but vocally back the manager' routine.

Ancelotti needs to stamp that right out.

Also, he needs to finally punt the first team coaching unit of Ferguson, Jeffers and Ebbrell...and Unsworth if he's taking the piss.

Got to say, I’m not really comfortable with all this ‘bunker mentality’, the world is against us stuff.

I honestly don’t think the media are angry about Ancelotti joining us. I don’t think they’re lashing out in spite.

I think some people are expressing surprise that he’s joined us for sure. But, outside of our own blue tinted vision, be realistic people. We have achieved diddly squat in decades. We know Everton is special. But to the outside world I’m afraid we do look just like a mediocre club. I’m not surprised at all that some are surprised at us getting Ancelotti.

And some in the media are making comments about us being incoherent and slap dash. But I think that is a fair point too. If I have any concern about Ancelotti’s appointment it’s that we do seem to have done a U-turn and ripped up the plan. Maybe that’s a good thing but I worry how Brands fits in to all this.

Sports journalists can point out these matters without having it in for us or wanting to keep us ‘in our place’.

Put the tin foil hats away please people. That kind of paranoia is exactly what marks that lot on RAWK as cranks and weirdos.

The players here are past masters at the passive aggressive 'withdrawal of labour but vocally back the manager' routine.

Ancelotti needs to stamp that right out.

Also, he needs to finally punt the first team coaching unit of Ferguson, Jeffers and Ebbrell...and Unsworth if he's taking the piss.
We can only hope he doesn't suffer slackers, our last few managers seemed to have their favorite players and said players were undroppable, hopefully if a player is not preforming he'll be out on his arse keep the others on their toes.

Got to say, I’m not really comfortable with all this ‘bunker mentality’, the world is against us stuff.

I honestly don’t think the media are angry about Ancelotti joining us. I don’t think they’re lashing out in spite.

I think some people are expressing surprise that he’s joined us for sure. But, outside of our own blue tinted vision, be realistic people. We have achieved diddly squat in decades. We know Everton is special. But to the outside world I’m afraid we do look just like a mediocre club. I’m not surprised at all that some are surprised at us getting Ancelotti.

And some in the media are making comments about us being incoherent and slap dash. But I think that is a fair point too. If I have any concern about Ancelotti’s appointment it’s that we do seem to have done a U-turn and ripped up the plan. Maybe that’s a good thing but I worry how Brands fits in to all this.

Sports journalists can point out these matters without having it in for us or wanting to keep us ‘in our place’.

Put the tin foil hats away please people. That kind of paranoia is exactly what marks that lot on RAWK as cranks and weirdos.

i agree for the most part but there are definitely a few wum journalists out there.

We can only hope he doesn't suffer slackers, our last few managers seemed to have their favorite players and said players were undroppable, hopefully if a player is not preforming he'll be out on his arse keep the others on their toes.
Hopefully he just buys better players and bins these bang average wasters.

And to think actual Blues on here ( not the reds pretending to be blues either ) wanted Moyes back.

Incredible.

Bill Kenwright just before we kick off tomorrow:

Status
Not open for further replies.